Monday, March 14, 2011

Period Blobs Of Blood

tenderloin with green pepper ....

plugged back from a weekend spent at home because her husband and son sick this morning I put this simple recipe that I made a few Sundays ago ...
we love it!


ingr for 8 / 10 people

800g pork fillet, cut into slices 1cm thick

200ml cream 1 jar of green peppercorns in brine

2 fingers of brandy butter and flour for bread
Oil rises



cut the thread (or have the butcher cut) all slices no more than 1cm thick. Lightly and dust with flour. Place in a pan (I use the coin with the bottom of the ceramic) a knob of butter and some olive oil and cook for 5 minutes on both sides of the slices. Should remain fairly rare but I do cook a bit 'more .. put everything in a pan along with the cooking liquid and cover to keep warm.
In the same pan, pour two fingers of brandy with green pepper Drain and set him on fire to make it blend .... add the cream and put all the slices in the pan to mix the ingredients ... will form a delicious creamy sauce ... serve immediately!
good appetite

0 comments:

Post a Comment