today, my little man of the house turns 2 years ... is a commonplace to say that since he was born fills my days and my thoughts, which changed my life, who taught me many things, but there it is! I think the moment when a woman becomes a mother, to open a universe of emotions that had never discovered!
two years have passed already and I think yesterday I smelled spoiled that beautiful little bundle of baby, we are now in the period of discovery, of new words, games, little songs, and the whims of the challenges, but despite the sleepless nights, I must have self-control not to burst any time, the giving up on this creature myself almost bursting with energy from all pores, I love my son and the life he has given us! I do not know how we did without him .... Congratulations little love Mom, you're my whole world ...
and now we go to the cake .... I rack your brains for days to find something original, but I am convinced that the simplest things are always good things and then ... here it is!
ingr. for the chocolate cake with dark chocolate 300g
30g cocoa powder 270g flour 00
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
90gr butter 1 pinch of salt 250g sugar
4 eggs 125ml milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
ingr. for the stuffing (I apologize in advance for those who recently published a cake with this filling and from there I got the idea, but I had marked the name and now can not find it anymore!! if this kind blogger would enlighten me I would be happy to quote!)
1 bag of prepared vanilla pudding
500ml milk
cherry jam
ingr.
for chocolate ganache 200g dark chocolate 200ml whipping cream
for decoration
200ml whipping cream 1 bag of colored candies pannafix
gel blue dye in a box
of togo
first prepare sponge cake mix all the ingredients, I put everything in bimby after I finely chopped chocolate.
Turn into a mold 30 with static and bake at 180 degrees for 50/60 min, 50 I advise to do the toothpick test to see that it is cooked. With these doses is a huge cake, we have eaten in the 15 and it is still advanced.
Meanwhile prepare a classic pudding with vanilla and let cool, stirring occasionally.
cooler Once the cake is completely split in two. Pour the pudding on the bottom very slowly, trying not to drop it by the edges. Allow to set for a while 'and spread over a generous layer of black cherry jam. Sprinkle with the maraschino and close the top layer of the cake.
Prepare ganache by melting the chocolate, slowly add the cream and getting a good fit soft cream soft to be easy to spread on the surface of the cake.
Decorate as desired ... taste and eat!
here is the inside ...
and participate in the contest with this recipe of Crysania:
0 comments:
Post a Comment