this wonderful idea I got it from Sonia's blog today, namely bread and salami here, l' I tried it for the birthday of Lawrence, where I prepared a little buffet of appetizers already to fill the belly of my guests before sitting down at the table. so then I did not have 2500 to bring ...
when I saw them I fell in love, I have not even tried before, I knew that I would go on the safe side ... and in fact were a hit!
ingr.
2 heads of Belgian endive
10 slices of ham
1 roll of puff pastry rectangle
oil, salt and pepper
grated Parmesan 1 egg for brushing
First you need to cut the heads of lettuce into pieces and cook them in a pan with oil, salt and pepper .
Then prepare the rolls with a slice of ham, a slice of endive and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
wrapped in puff pastry into strips 3 cm wide, and at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes brushing with beaten egg.
eat hot, cold, warm, whatever you want ... are always delicious!
and participates in this' "Alf-cookbook"
0 comments:
Post a Comment