I just tried Helix 2 on my laptop Acer 1694 Centrino M760 with 1250Mb Ram. Boot: 6 minutes = 8-O
pleasant surprise is installed! Once inside known: 1) Excellent wireless and ethernet network configurator 2) Air is missing but there is Adept.
3) The menus are in good shape, now known easy usability of the tools 4) RegViewer as usual .... not it works ... just select a file to register ... the tool disappears.
5) Ophcrack requires a path to the rainbow tables that ... nn
I managed to find ... perhaps there are nn
6) For the rest looks very nice;)
well done ... .
many tools especially useful for dumping the RAM WinAudit a useful tool to learn all of the Windows system on which you are working on a tool called USB Deview to display all USB devices that are and have been attacked at least once PC analyzed. A Disk Manager with ability to lock onto discs. A Pre-Search tool for searching and fast image preview
I tried it on the workstation with 1GB of RAM and Intel Pentium Dual Core + Hd Hd Sata and PATA.
Boot: 2.5 minutes
0 comments:
Post a Comment