Today I am very happy, because both the Linux
Day Reggio Calabria where he attended the
CFIini:
Gianni Amato Loris Borgese, Achille Foti
went very well, from what I hear, there was an audience interested and interactive ... The
Linux Day di Modena with: Nanni Bassetti, Denis Brothers, Jordan and Giancarlo Giustini Lanzi benissmo went anyway, we met Professor Michele Colajanni, the researcher Mauro (sorry can not remember the name) of the University of Modena, people extremely available and open to future projects and collaborations. Great interest has been shown since my introduction to
CFI (Computer Forensics Italy)
Best Practices and lawyers, with many questions that stimulate dialogue.
Then it was the turn of Giancarlo Giustini, who made the Linux Live Distro
CAINE, the first in the world to fit the Sleuthkit Autopsy 3.0 and 2.20 and all the other tools updated (Photorec, testdisk, foremost, etc..) also contains
FUNDL, SFDumper
LRRP and tools developed by myself and Denis Frati. On this show, there was very interest, I was personally proud of the work of Giancarlo, because we have spent all of us a bit of expertise and ideas and this has been recognized with a loud voice several times and for that I thank them so much .... I had, once again pleasure to breathe healthy air of collaboration, sharing of knowledge, without celodurismo races, but with a desire and a positive and constructive enthusiasm .... beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Finally
Denis closed the proceedings with a series of slides
"hot"
, but very interesting, because he said, several reasons why Linux is a good choice for digital forensics. Very
space Q & A (Questions and Answers), the audience is was really curious, many compliments and requests .... then we all separated.
Special ringraziamaneti to:
Jordan Lanzi, Francesco
Allertsen, Federico , Mauro for the nice company!We hope that this journey undertaken by IFC, go ahead, for now we put the flags up: Modena, Rome and Reggio Calabria ...
http://www.cfitaly.net/italiacfi
0 comments:
Post a Comment