this was a rehearsal for the first one that'll take 'on the table Sunday to celebrate my little man house that takes 2 years! to do the usual pancakes and the usual lasagna I tried to do a mix of recipes and came a marvel, and then the main thing is that you do to prepare fast, especially if you buy the sheets already made!
ingr
to a conf. 200g of soft cheese lasagna
100 ml milk 50g parmesan
150gr scamorza
a white mozzarella
100gr walnuts Noberasco
4 artichokes 1 clove garlic chopped
bread crumbs or stale bread.
peel the artichokes and cut into thin slices, putting them in water and lemon juice gradually. Put them in a pan (I used the ceramic) with a clove of garlic and oil and let simmer until it is undone by adding hot water does not burn.
in bimby (or any mixer) and whisk the soft cheese, milk, smoked cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella and a side of artichokes.
alternating prepare the lasagna pasta, cream, bread crumbs and a sprinkling of coarsely chopped walnuts. continue with the layers until the ingredients are finished and finish with cream and some walnut. In an intermediate layer I put the artichokes whole remained that I shake the ninth. Bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes and you're done!
very good ....
and take part in this recipe:
0 comments:
Post a Comment