Friday, September 3, 2010
Ejaculation During Male Brazilian Wax
, change someone and then make a restore on the phone, in order to have a fake SMS could be used for various reasons (threats, stalking, alibi, etc.).. Clearly the idea is pure speculation intellectual / technical, as it would be absurd to entrust all plant accusatory / defensive only a text message, we know that the investigations should be 360 \u200b\u200bdegrees, but under certain conditions ignorance, printout service provider destroyed (because outside the time of data retention, etc.). etc.. could be quite a nuisance / advantage (depending on your point of view). addition, printouts of telephone operators report only the sender, recipient, date and time, not the content SMS, then it would also arguably the SMS or a recreation from scratch (keeping the same coordinates, date, time, etc..) on my phone, but bringing a text than was actually received. Here are several examples arising more or less fanciful, but if this sms was found in it in a particular context, where the person was not completely divorced from the facts, was involved in some way, the SMS could throw more shadows? This system as it affects? How long would lose? Sgam if no one would ever be brought to an issue, who text messages on your phone is not Divine Word but can be forged? E 'Undoubtedly NOT just a text message to never close a case, but it is fair to disclose that the possibility of falsifying the latter is, at least personally I have asked the question and I responded by experimenting, maybe someone more experienced than I could say that Mobile is a well-known thing .... I do not know ... so I do not unassailable examples come to mind, but ... the world is beautiful because various , miscarriages of justice are often committed in relying on scientific and technical findings later prove to be incorrect or inaccurate .... so ... who knows ...
tested on Nokia 6220 Classic and Symbian 60.
First Approach
backupped I tried to just sms with Nokia PC Suite, creating the file. NBU.
2) I am looking for a specific sms 3) Change the number of the sender and date, and also a letter in the message 4) Unless all
5) I do the RESTORE by file on your phone.The PC Suite tells me that the phone will restart .... wait ... I look at text messages and ... I find the old text messages with his number, the text is not changed, the correct date, etc.. etc.. I tried to delete all the sms from the phone, leaving only one, I backupped, I deleted everything from the phone, I made the change with the hex, I restored the phone ... and again ... HIM! intact without any changes ... ...
SMS is made with field delimiters and text:
BEGIN: VMSG
VERSION: 1.1
X-IRMC-STATUS: READ X-IRMC
-BOX: INBOX
BEGIN: VCARD VERSION
: 2.1TEL: +39329111111
END: VCARD BEGIN: VENV
BEGIN: VBODY Date: 11/03/2008 11:25:58 Hello Nanni, would interfere with a min.? END: VBODY
END: VENV
END: VMSG
If there was another copy of this message should find nell'NBU .... try using:
strings-el SMSBackup.nbu (UNICODE) strings
SMSBackup.nbu (ASCII)
grep-iaob "Nanni" SMSBackup.nbu
While Exploring the NBU file with
NBUExplorer
and I found the original text message in a subfolder that I later discovered to be part of the system inaccessible to private folders or files from PC Suite mangers on the phone unless you use some hacks.
From what I understand, the info that contain the actual binary sms in the NBU file is encoded in UCS2
and it is very difficult to change them manually, as they say HERE
Second approach However, if you do a particular hack on Symbian (S60) can, using applications such as Xplore
, navigate to the folder Private and find there's already decoded sms ... maybe with Xplore you can change ... but I hack I did not!
So today I tried to install the program on my Nokia ActiveFile 1:44
C ow can see from Barack Obama (I made a mistake in writing the name of Mr. President) wrote to me from the future (date 20/11/20 10) given that today we are
03/09/2010.
Conclusions I think it's always useful to try and inform of what it turns out, maybe I've probably discovered water hot ... but honestly, how many of you are viewing a text message to cast doubt on its veracity? How many would think to see him editing a text message directly on the screen of a mobile phone? Well if you are then I am asked a lot of useless question, otherwise I hope that this "nonsense" is helpful to someone. Nanni Bassetti - http://www.nannibassetti.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment